Hello!
My name is Robbie. I teach writing at The Global Child. TGC is a special place for underprivileged Cambodian children. You can find out more here or at my other blog.
I've decided to give all my students blog accounts and release them into the blogosphere. So far the results have been promising; they experienced a great sense of empowerment when the realization sunk in that anyone in the world can read their writing; and that many people want to hear what they have to say.
I'll use this space as a portal to their work and to update readers on their progress, along with musings about teaching written English to young Cambodians. I strongly encourage you to check out their blogs and make comments, I simply ask that you keep the comments PG and the criticism constructive.
Thanks for checking in; come back soon for more!
All the best,
-Robbie
Photography Class
17 years ago

a good and great effort.... we, a group of teachershere in mangalore INDIA, will make us of ur bloging ideas....
ReplyDeletewith regards
-HARISH
( TEACHER )
Hi everyone! I may not get to write to everyone, but please pass on what I say to your other class and house mates. For those who don't remember me, I am the white haired American who came to see the Global Child in December. We have had a very cold winter here in New York, and I could use of a good sunny day like the one when we went swimming. I hope you are being good students for Jon and Robbie. I took alot of photos in Cambodia and I look at them alot, and think of you often. Please be good students and listen well to your teachers. I hope you are all well and enjoying happy days..
ReplyDeleteTom